1-1. The following Personal Data Agreement was made in accordance with the Russian Federation law.
By compiling this agreement and leaving their personal data on the website https://woodvin.ru
(hereinafter referred to as Website) the Personal Data Subject (hereinafter referred to as User) gives their consent to process their personal data and its transfer to the operator i.e. website owner as defined in the consent form.
- consents that all the data provided belong to them personally;
- consents and admits that they have carefully and thoroughly read and understood this Personal Data Agreement with all its terms and conditions;
- agrees with their personal data processing without restrictions (hereinafter referred to as Agreement);
- confirms that by making this Agreement they do so freely, by their own will and in their own interests.
This Agreement is made for the processing of the following User’s personal data as defined by the User in the consent form or the attached files:
- Name and surname;
- Phone number;
Also any additional personal data provided by the User n the consent form or the attached files.
The goal of the personal data processing is to store and use it including:
- responding to the Users’ requests;
- maintaining the User’s interaction with the Website;
- sending the analytical information to the Users and keeping them up to date about future events organized by the Website operator as well as registering the Users for participation in such events.
By accepting the terms and conditions of this Agreement the User fully consents that processing of their personal data may include the following actions: collecting, recording, sorting, storing, updating, extracting, transfering, depersonalization, blocking and deleting of the personal data.
User’s consent for processing their personal data is specific, informed and deliberate.
This Agreement is considered to be executed in a simple written form.
The Agreement comes into force from the moment the data are provided and may be further revoked by the User by sending a written claim to the Website operator as defined in the article 14 of the Federal law N152-FZ on Personal Data.
Should the User revoke their consent for processing their personal data, the operator may continue processing the personal data without User’s agreement only on grounds indicated in the paragraphs 2-11 part 1 of the article 6, part 2 of the article 10 and part 2 of the article 11 of the Federal Law N152-FZ on Personal Data.
During the processing of the personal data the operator is entitled to do the following:
collecting, recording, sorting, storing, updating, extracting, transfering, depersonalization, blocking and deleting of the personal data.
Providing access to the personal data to the third parties is not committed except for those who are authorized to do so by the Website operator and on its behalf or except for the cases established by law. Should the Users participate in events organized by the Website operator the latter is entitled to reveal the personal data of the Users to those who organize the mentioned event.
The operator has rights to revise or update the Agreement at any time. When such changes take place the date of the revision is specified in the latest edition of the Agreement. The new edition comes into force when it is published unless otherwise provided by the new edition of the Agreement.
The current edition may be always find on the URL: https://woodvin.ru/o-personalnikh-dannikh/